I played two sets. The second, shorter set included a full-version of “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.” I’ve been experimenting with the song, singing more of the lines than simply reciting them.
1. Scarborough Fair (arrangement)
2. She’s Like the Wind
3. I Was Writing This in the Cafe
5. I For You
6. Old Man Jack
7. We Never Said Goodbye
8. A. Lincoln
9. Highways Heading Home
10. I’ll Press On
11. I Need You
12. When We Were Young
13. All Hands Lifted (instrumental)
14. Scarborough Fair (arrangement)
15. Amazing Grace (arrangement)
1. T.S. Eliot’s “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” (arrangement, full version)
3. Dirty Old Mug
I don’t get many comments, but I did receive this one on my old GospelDays.com website: “I enjoyed your version of amazing grace last night at OVC… my son & and I wandered in to warm up with some hot chocolate and we got some spiritual warming up too. Your version sounded Gordon Lightfootesque. Blessings, Jennifer”
Note: Despite what it says in the video, the date of this performance was December 5, 2009.
© 2009 – 2021, Mark R. Adams. All rights reserved.